Crime Stats on the Hot Spots

  • beanish80
    Message 1 of 3 , May 24, 2006
      Can anyone tell me where to find crime statistics on the 5D hot spots?  I've been able to find them for the entire fifth district, but nothing specifically on the hot spots.

      Thanks in advance.
    • David Gaines
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 6, 2006
        i also would like to know the crime stats for specifically the hot spots, considering i moved into one not realizing it until i signed the lease.

        i did find http://dccrimemaps.blogspot.com/ which has been helpful.

        David Gaines

        "Out of clutter, find simplicity..."
                    --Albert Einstein