REWARD: Puppy cruelly killed behind Circle 7

  • khenderson029@aol.com
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 2 11:09 PM
      This is truly sickening. I hope someone reports the sociopath before he kills again.

      Kathy Henderson

      From: DJ Bays <istandakimbo@...>
      Sender: TrinidadDC@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Mon, 2 Jul 2012 15:57:15 -0400
      To: MPD-5D<MPD-5D@yahoogroups.com>; Trinidad List<trinidadDC@yahoogroups.com>; Garden Club<trinidadivycitygardenclub@yahoogroups.com>
      Subject: [TrinidadDC] REWARD: Puppy cruelly killed behind Circle 7

      Attention Neighbors,

      The area behind the Circle Seven is a hotbed of crime and other problematic activity. The incident below illustrates how cruel these people can be. Please share this information and the attached poster (warning: it does contain a graphic image) with others in community.

      thank you,
      Danielle

      $1,000 REWARD

      On Friday June 29th 2012, King Tut, a 6-month old brindle and white puppy, had a large block of cement dropped on his head while he was sleeping. This incident occurred at approximately 9 a.m. behind the Circle Seven Express store at 1209 Mount Olivet Road, NE. The injuries to the puppy were fatal.  The suspect is a light-skinned African-American male, medium-build, in his late 20s.

      The Washington Humane Society desperately needs the help of the community for information leading to the arrest and conviction of the person or persons responsible for this horrific act of animal cruelty. The Washington Humane Society is offering a $1,000.00 reward that will be given to any person who provides such information.

      If you have any information about this case, please call the Washington   Humane Society’s Humane Law Enforcement Department.

      24-hour emergency line:

      (202) 723-5730

      Information will be kept confidential upon request.