] REWARD: Puppy cruelly killed behind Circle 7

  • Robin Jones
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 2 1:20 PM
      I'll throw in another $100 as well. Anyone who has so little regard for a
      puppy would certainly have less respect and dignity for human life. He
      should be removed immediately.

    • khenderson029@aol.com
      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 2 11:09 PM
        This is truly sickening. I hope someone reports the sociopath before he kills again.

        Kathy Henderson