Edgewood Civic Association Meeting

  • mike clark
    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 24 6:28 PM
      (Delayed Posting) The Edgewood Civic Association Monthly Meeting- TODAY, June 25th from 7:00pm to 9:00pm at 635 Edgewood Street at the View in Crawford Hall. There will be an update on The Friends of Groups for The Harry Thomas Center and The Friends of Edgewood Rec, along with MPD Public safety update.

      Please see attached.

      Thank You1
      Michael Clark
      Pres:Edgewood Civic Association
    • drwawa
      Message 2 of 6 , Feb 23, 2014
        The Edgewood Civic Association will be having its Feburary Community meeting on Monday Feb. 24th at 635 Edgewood Street at The View in Crawford Hall, starting at 7:00pm. The new 5th District Police Commander, Dierdre Porter will be in attendance along with  a presentation from Vision McMillan Partners on the development plans for the McMillan Reservoir. Please see the attached agenda.

        Thank You!
        Michael Clark
        Pres:Edgewood Civic Association
        www.edgewoodcivicassociationdc.org.
      • Stephanie A. Robinson
        Message 3 of 6 , Jul 29, 2014
          Debbie/Michael Clark - Request information on the Edgewood Civic Association Meeting ( when, where and time), and how to sign up for Edgewood ListServ.

          Please advise.

          And, thank you for all you do for our community.

          Thank you,
          Stephanie A. Robinson

          Stephanie

          "Ask questions; question answers."  - Unknown

          .

        • drwawa
          Message 4 of 6 , Mar 24, 2016
          The Edgewood Civic Association will be having its March community meeting on Monday March 28th , at The Summit Apt's located at 116 T Street NE. (across from Langley Elem. School) from 7- 9 pm. Due to the rise of sexual assaults in the city this year(40% increase) we have invited Captain Kimberley Dickerson and her team from the sexual assault unit and the domestic violence unit to present to the community on these very important public safety issues. Please see the attached agenda for Mondays meeting.

          Thank You!
          Michael Clark
          Pres :Edgewood Civic Association
        • MICHAEL CLARK
          Message 5 of 6 , Mar 3

            I would like to take this time to thank Commander Chanel Dickerson of The Family and Youth Division for her presenting to the community the important task that her division in handling missing persons in our city. The information that she shared was invaluable and much needed so that we as a community can be involved in any way to support The MPD ,in this work.

            Thank You.

            Michael Clark

            Pres:The Edgewood Civic Association

          • Kathy Henderson