Re: [MPD-5D] Hanging Sneakers and Dice Issues in Edgewood

    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 25, 2012
      I believe DDOT takes care of this. We'll alert them to it.

      Andy Solberg

      Grade Your Government!
      Share your thoughts on key DC Government services.
      Check out the new grade.dc.gov and give your feedback via web, text or social media.
      Learn more at
      www.grade.dc.gov

      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 26, 2012

        Great, thanks Aaron.  Much appreciated.

        Andy Solberg

        I have looped in the team that handles the shoe removals for DDOT. We’ll keep you posted.

        Regards,