RE: Robbery and Assault on May 17, burned out streetlight

  • Edmonds, Francine (EOM)
    Message 1 of 3 , May 22, 2006

      Good afternoon all!

      It is the job of the Department of Transportation to repair the streetlights.  Even though it is not the job of the residents to report when a light is out, but it would help us (DDOT) address the issue quicker if you do call (202) 727-1000 to report the problem.

      We the city do not want anyone else life put in danger and we will work quickly to have the lights back on as quickly as possible. Please send this office the complaint number that was issued to you when you reported the lights out, and we will contact the Ward 5 lighting team.

      Francine P. Edmonds

      Ward 5 Neighborhood Services Coordinator

      Office of Neighborhood Services

      64 New York Avenue NE,

      Room 4100

      Washington, DC 20002