Shooting Incident at Safeway

  • khenderson029@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 2, 2012
      I applaud the swift acting officers that apprehended one of the participants in a shooting this morning. Two misguided individuals decided to shoot at each other and luckily no one was hurt. I understand a warrant has been issued for the other participant.

      I offer a hearty thank you to the officers that intervened in this matter, sending a clear message that neighborhood shooters will get caught. Please provide the suspects' names (at least one is an adult) so that we can write community impact statements when the time comes. Keep up the great work!

      Kathy Henderson