Safeway in Hechinger Mall

  • Sabrina Hill
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 2, 2012
      Can someone tell me what happened at the Safeway - mainly in the parking lot this morning?  Thanks
      SabrinaHill

    • Wendy Lewis
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 2, 2012
        A shoot out between two idiots!

        Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit; Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad.

        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 3, 2012
          A man shot at another man. An arrest was made. No one was injured.

          Andy Solberg

          Download DC311 and Start Reporting Today!
          With the new DC311 free smartphone app, reporting an issue to 311 is now easier than ever.
          Currently available in the iTunes App Store and in the Android Marketplace.
          Learn more at
          www.ouc.dc.gov