Re: [MPD-5D] police activity at 4th St. NE and Michigan Ave.

    Message 1 of 5 , May 31, 2012
      We got a call for a suspicious package and we determined that everything was okay.

      Andy Solberg

      Download DC311 and Start Reporting Today!
      With the new DC311 free smartphone app, reporting an issue to 311 is now easier than ever.
      Currently available in the iTunes App Store and in the Android Marketplace.
      Learn more at
      www.ouc.dc.gov

      Would you please send information on what happened this afternoon at 4th St. and Michigan Ave., NE? Thanks!

    • Mary McClusky
      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 1, 2012

        Thank you for the quick response!