Re: Eckington Safety Meeting Tonight

  • Lanier, Cathy (MPD)
    Message 1 of 2 , May 31, 2012
      Our pleasure. You have a great community!

      Cathy L. Lanier
      Chief of Police
      Washington, D.C.
      (202) 727-4218

      On May 31, 2012, at 9:19 PM, "Timothy Clark" <timclarkdc@...> wrote:

      I would like to say thank you to all of the residents who attended tonight's safety meeting. Thanks Chief Lanier, Commander Solberg and other MPD officers for attending tonights meeting. I'm positive that the partnership between residents and our wonderful officers will lead to solid arrest and better days in the Eckington community.

      Special thanks to Brooke Edgecombe for putting together tonights meeting.

      Tim Clark
      Commissioner, 5c05

      ~When I am with a group of human beings committed to hanging in there through both the agony and the joy of community, I have a dim sense that I am participating in a phenomenon for which there is only one word...."glory."  M. Scott Peck~

      Download DC311 and Start Reporting Today!
      With the new DC311 free smartphone app, reporting an issue to 311 is now easier than ever.
      Currently available in the iTunes App Store and in the Android Marketplace.
      Learn more at
      www.ouc.dc.gov