RE: [MPD-5D] A Great Day in the Neighborhood

    Message 1 of 2 , May 25, 2012
      Thanks, Ms. Henderson, for this good report. I am glad to hear that the paradigm has shifted and that progress is being made. Thank you for all your continued efforts and hard work in your community and throughout 5D.

      Andy Solberg
      Commander, 5D

      Download DC311 and Start Reporting Today!
      With the new DC311 free smartphone app, reporting an issue to 311 is now easier than ever.
      Currently available in the iTunes App Store and in the Android Marketplace.
      Learn more at www.ouc.dc.gov