Memorial Day 2012

  • Robert Vinson Brannum
    Message 1 of 1 , May 24, 2012

      Memorial Day 2012

      On Monday, 28 May 2012, a grateful nation and city will pause to honor those who gave their lives for our freedom.  We should never forget them or their sacrifices.  We should honor all of America’s military members, veterans, and their families.

      Description: Description: Description: http://www.defense.gov/multimedia/web_graphics/army/USAc.jpg Description: Description: Description: http://www.defense.gov/multimedia/web_graphics/navy/USNc.jpg Description: Description: Description: http://www.defense.gov/multimedia/web_graphics/marines/USMCc.jpg Description: Description: Description: http://www.defense.gov/multimedia/web_graphics/airforce/USAFc.jpg Description: Description: Description: http://www.defense.gov/multimedia/web_graphics/coastgrd/USCGc.jpg

      D.C. World War I Memorial

      Robert Vinson Brannum