Recent Break-In's

  • mike clark
    Message 1 of 2 , May 23, 2012
      At the Edgewood Civic Association meeting on Monday, Lt.Wright  and Sgt. Queen were in attendance to address the spike in burglaries in our community. Lt.Wright stressed the need for the residents to call 911 , and that they are increasing police presence in the areas that have been affected by these break-in's. This week I have seen this increase in MPD'S presence in the community. On yesterday evening there were two officers in the 100 block of Todd Place knocking on doors to talk to the residents about the break-in's and some precautions that they could take. I would like to thank Lt. Wright and the officers of PSA 502 for their continued hard work to make our community safer for all.

      ThankYou!
      Michael Clark
      Pres:Edgewood Civic Association