RE: [MPD-5D] RE: Ivy City

  • Durand, Gary (MPD)
    Message 1 of 2 , May 23, 2012
      My name is Gary Durand and I am the PSA Lieutenant for that area.  Thank you for your post I will direct my officers to increase efforts.  My e-mail is gary.durand@... if I can be of further assistance

      Download DC311 and Start Reporting Today!
      With the new DC311 free smartphone app, reporting an issue to 311 is now easier than ever.
      Currently available in the iTunes App Store and in the Android Marketplace.
      Learn more at
      www.ouc.dc.gov