We know that's right!

  • brian.ions
    Message 1 of 11 , May 12, 2012
      As much as Brooklanders love Charlie and hold him as 'our' own neighborhood family secret, we know we have to share him with his beloved MPD family, too.
      ;)
      brian

      --- In MPD-5D@yahoogroups.com, "Solberg, Andrew (MPD)" <Andrew.Solberg@...> wrote:

      > Brian,
      >
      > Thanks, but I think all the accolades here go to Charlie.
      >
      > I have worked with Charlie for 20 years, and he has always been a tremendous asset to the MPD and whatever community he serves.
      >
      > Thanks for your appreciation.
      >
      > Andy Solberg
      >

      > ________________________________

    • Bernat, Edward (MPD)
      Message 2 of 11 , May 12, 2012

        After your notification on the list server I went by and checked, I had my officer issue tickets on those vehilces.  Glad the problem is resolved

        Edward R. Bernat

        Lieutenant

        Fifth District

        1805 Bladensburg Road, N.E.

        Washington, D.C. 20002

        Office - 202-698-0268

        Cell- 202-359-4240

        Email: edward.bernat@...

        CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail is confidential, intended only for use by the named recipient(s) above. The content included in this e-mail is the property of the Metropolitan Police Department and is law enforcement sensitive. This e-mail should not be forwarded or disseminated to unauthorized users. It should only be used by the intended recipient. If you have received this e-mail in error, please immediately notify the sender by replying to this e-mail at the address shown above. This e-mail and any attachments may contain confidential information. Please delete it from your files if you are not the intended recipient.

        Download DC311 and Start Reporting Today!
        With the new DC311 free smartphone app, reporting an issue to 311 is now easier than ever.
        Currently available in the iTunes App Store and in the Android Marketplace.
        Learn more at
        www.ouc.dc.gov

        As much as Brooklanders love Charlie and hold him as 'our' own neighborhood family secret, we know we have to share him with his beloved MPD family, too.
        ;)
        brian

        --- In MPD-5D@yahoogroups.com , "Solberg, Andrew (MPD)" <Andrew.Solberg@...> wrote:

        > Brian,
        >
        > Thanks, but I think all the accolades here go to Charlie.
        >
        > I have worked with Charlie for 20 years, and he has always been a tremendous asset to the MPD and whatever community he serves.
        >
        > Thanks for your appreciation.
        >
        > Andy Solberg

      • brian.ions
        Message 3 of 11 , May 13, 2012
          Good!  Thank you, LT.  But to paraphrase one of Arnold's famous lines, "We'll be back!"

          Whether it's rowdy college students (and their dangerous, sidewalk-parking customs... RU listening, 1020?) or truant high-schoolers, these problems are periodic and 'recycle' with each new term and crop of kids.

          Neighbors were noting that in impromptu chats Friday night, too (w/ nice comments for 504's team).  So we'll remain watchful and will keep y'all informed when the problems resurface.

          brian