- *You re Invited!* The Office of Adolescent Health invites you to its Second Annual Event in recognition of National Teen Pregnancy Prevention Month. Hear fromMessage 1 of 1 , May 3, 2012View Source
The Office of Adolescent Health invites you to its Second Annual Event in recognition of National Teen Pregnancy Prevention Month. Hear from issue experts and program leaders about the importance of engaging adolescent males in strategies to prevent teen pregnancies and network with Federal and non-profit leaders who share your interests. Browse resource tables hosted by Federal agencies and connect with colleagues.
Let’s Hear about the Boys: Engaging Adolescent Males in Teen Pregnancy Prevention
Tuesday, May 8, 2012, 10 – 11.30 a.m.
Great Hall, The Hubert H. Humphrey Building,
200 Independence Avenue, S.W., Washington, DC 20201
- The Honorable Kathleen Sebelius, Secretary, Department of Health and Human Services
- Dr. Howard Koh, Assistant Secretary for Health
- Bryan Samuels, Commissioner, Administration on Children, Youth and Families
- Evelyn Kappeler, Acting Director, Office of Adolescent Health
- Andrew Levack, Senior Technical Advisor, EngenderHealth
- Stephen Powell, Executive Director, Mentoring USA
- Catherine Watson, Director, Baltimore City Health Department Adolescent and Reproductive Health Services
The Office of Adolescent Health, within the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, is pleased to host this event along with the Administration for Children and Families, Assistant Secretary for Planning and Evaluation, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, Office of Population Affairs, and Office on Women's Health. We invite you to live tweet the event using #TPPBoys, and also be sure to follow OAH on Twitter at @TeenHealthGov.
Contact Sabrina Nettles at snettles@... with questions or for assistance.
Acting Director, Office of Adolescent Health
US Department of Health and Human Services
Please remember to bring a government-issued ID, which is required for entry into the Hubert H. Humphrey building. Also, please plan to arrive 15 minutes early for the security check-in process.Register Now!
a resident of dc and taxed without representation.
* * *