RE: [MPD-5D] Bryant & Downing Streets

  • Aurigemma, Daniel (MPD)
    Message 1 of 47 , Apr 30, 2012

      Members were on the scene for a possible barricade of suspect wanted for assault. At this time, the scene has been cleared, and the investigation is pending at this time. Thank you, Capt Aurigemma.

      From: "Solberg, Andrew (MPD)" <Andrew.Solberg@...>
      Sender: MPD-5D@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Sun, 29 Apr 2012 02:33:27
      To: 'MPD-5D@yahoogroups.com'<MPD-5D@yahoogroups.com>
      Subject: [MPD-5D] Homicide

      This morning at about 1:30 am, officers responding to a call at 601 Edgewood St., NE , found a man suffering from an apparent gunshot wound.

      This case is being investigated as a homicide and anyone with information is asked to call 202-727-9099.

      Andy Solberg
      Commander, 5D

      Download DC311 and Start Reporting Today!
      With the new DC311 free smartphone app, reporting an issue to 311 is now easier than ever.
      Currently available in the iTunes App Store and in the Android Marketplace.
      Learn more at www.ouc.dc.gov

    • Kathy Henderson
      Message 47 of 47 , Aug 2, 2015
        The homicide occurred in my single member district and my constituents are understandably frightened, concerned and disheartened. We appreciate law enforcement  efforts; we know you don't want any  homicides either. We need information to assist in our efforts to process this event and determine our next steps. Staying inside indefinitely is not s viable option.

        Commissioner Kathy Henderson, 5D05

        Sent from my iPhone

        On Aug 2, 2015, at 2:22 PM, 'Rivers, Subrena (MPD)' Subrena.Rivers@... [MPD-5D] <MPD-5D@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

        In regards to the homicide in the 5th District this morning, the decedent’s identity is not available for the public at this time due to the ongoing investigation.

        The midnight tour had regular staffing in the area.