Overturned car on Rhode Island

  • cperkinsgibson@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 8, 2012

      Any information on the circumstances of the overturned car on 20th and Rhode island ave today.

    • Hughes, Corinne (MPD)
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 9, 2012

        This was an accident with injuries; a vehicle traveling on Rhode Island Avenue NE was struck by another vehicle causing the vehicle traveling on Rhode Island Avenue to overturn.  No life threatening injuries.  Hope this helps.  Lt. Hughes

        Celebrate the 150th Anniversary of Emancipation Day!
        “Commemorating the Struggle for Freedom, Justice and Equality”
        Monday, April 16, 2012 – District of Columbia Official Holiday – Parade, Festival, Fireworks

        Learn more at
        www.emancipation.dc.gov

        Any information on the circumstances of the overturned car on 20th and Rhode island ave today.