armed carjacking 1600 block of lyman pl ne

  • jason caddell
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 7, 2012
      good afternoon 5D,

      is there any further information available regarding the armed carjacking at 1600 Lyman Pl NE, which occurred at about 1:30am this morning?

      i am also awaiting further information on the overturned car at 19th and L Sts two weeks ago: was that the result of a carjacking as well?

      thank you,

      jason

      On Thu, Mar 29, 2012 at 2:32 PM, <khenderson029@...> wrote:

      This vehicle should be removed as quickly as possible.

      Kathy Henderson

      From: jason caddell <jasoncaddell@...>
      Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2012 10:35:49 -0400
      Subject: [MPD-5D] overturned car at 19th and L NE

      good morning fifth district,

      i was on my way to work monday afternoon & saw an overturned car
      blocking 19th St NE at L St.

      is there any information available about this incident?

      thank you,

      jason

    • Brown, Jeff (MPD)
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 7, 2012
        Jason,

        The victim of the carjacking was parking his vehicle when 3-4 suspects approached and produced a weapon, Personal property was taken from the victim along with his vehicle.

        I do not have any specific details on the overturned vehicle at 19th & L St, however, I do know it was not the result of a carjacking.

        Thank You.

        Capt. J. Brown
        5th District
        (202) 698-0121

        Celebrate the 150th Anniversary of Emancipation Day!
        “Commemorating the Struggle for Freedom, Justice and Equality”
        Monday, April 16, 2012 – District of Columbia Official Holiday – Parade, Festival, Fireworks

        From: jason caddell <jasoncaddell@...<mailto:jasoncaddell@...>>
        Sender: MPD-5D@yahoogroups.com<mailto:MPD-5D@yahoogroups.com>
        Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2012 10:35:49 -0400
        To: mpd-5d<MPD-5D@yahoogroups.com<mailto:MPD-5D@yahoogroups.com>>
        ReplyTo: MPD-5D@yahoogroups.com<mailto:MPD-5D@yahoogroups.com>

      • khenderson029@aol.com
        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 7, 2012
          Have any suspects been arrested? Additionally, there was significant police activity this morning at approximately 4:00 a.m. along South Dakota. What happened?

          Kathy Henderson

          Message 4 of 4 , Apr 10, 2012
            thank you captain brown. please keep us updated with any arrests or
            other information regarding this incident.

            jason

            sent from my thumsb