5th District CAC Annual Winter Holiday Party Reminder

  • Tom Usselman
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 13, 2004
      Hi,

      Just a quick reminder about the 5th District CAC Holiday Party.

      Come join the Fifth District Citizens Advisory Council (5D CAC) at
      its annual Winter Holiday Party! Last year's event was a success.
      We've all worked hard work this year for public safety, let's have
      some fun, too!

      Thursday, December 16, 2004
      From 7pm — 9pm
      Location: The Washington Center For Aging Services
      2601 18th St. NE

      Hope to see you there!

      Tom Usselman
      Corresponding Secretary