RE: [MPD-5D] Daily Crime Report - 5D

  • Geovani A Bonilla
    Message 1 of 3117 , Apr 5, 2012

      Is there any information that may be made available to our community regarding the ADW that took place at the Unit Block of Q St NW? Anything we can share with out community that may help MPD in this matter?

      Thank you.

      Geovani A. Bonilla

      Bates Area Civic Association

      Message 3117 of 3117 , Today at 4:44 AM
        Thank you for responding, and working to keep our communities safe.

        We all have to stay alert to our surroundings always.

        Be safe out there!

        Stephanie

        Stephanie "The One" 😎

        "The art of being wise is the art of knowing what to overlook." - W.James

        Sent from my iPhone

        On Jul 3, 2015, at 2:40 AM, 'Griffin, Randy (MPD)' randy.griffin@... [MPD-5D] <MPD-5D@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

        An adult male suspect attempted to take a purse from another person.  A physical altercation ensued and the suspect was unsuccessful in his robbery attempt.