RE: [MPD-5D] Gun shots

  • Bedlion, Duncan (MPD)
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 4, 2012
      Faith and other concerned citizens,

      Gunshots were heard and reported from multiple locations near the Bladensburg Road/South Dakota Avenue corridor.  Officers canvassed on foot and found no shell casings nor any other evidence connected to gunfire.  If you see anything suspicious or have any other concerns please call 911.

      Thank you,

      Sergeant Duncan Bedlion
      5th District
      (202) 698-4688