Gun shots

  • f.g. hubbard
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 4, 2012
      My husband and I heard 3 gun shots in the area of Walnut St. NE and Vista. Did any one else hear around 9:30pm.

      Faith
      on Walnut St. NE
    • Bedlion, Duncan (MPD)
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 4, 2012
        Faith and other concerned citizens,

        Gunshots were heard and reported from multiple locations near the Bladensburg Road/South Dakota Avenue corridor.  Officers canvassed on foot and found no shell casings nor any other evidence connected to gunfire.  If you see anything suspicious or have any other concerns please call 911.

        Thank you,

        Sergeant Duncan Bedlion
        5th District
        (202) 698-4688