NEW DAY THIS WEEK: Hanover/Bates Walk - WEDNESDAY, 4/4, 8pm

  • Kelly Hoffman
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 3, 2012
      Members of the Hanover/Bates communities will be conducting their neighborhood walk on WEDNESDAY this week, instead of Thursday, to accommodate the COVE event at CAPCS. We meet at 8pm at the corner of First and O Streets NW.

      Since the COVE events will be on Thursday nights for the next few weeks, there may be additional schedule changes for the walk - watch this listserv for the latest info.

      Also, I'd like to give a shout-out to candidate for Ward 5 council member Drew Hubbard and his wife Faith for joining us on our walk last week!
    • MPD-5D-owner@yahoogroups.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 3, 2012
        Thanks. Please refrain from political discussions of any kind in future posts.

        http://www.mpdc.dc.gov/YahooGroups