Re: [MPD-5D] South Dakota Park is in Need of Attention

  • Sandrine Chebou
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 27 10:21 AM
      Lieutenant Hughes - Thank you so much!

      From: "Hughes, Corinne (MPD)" <corinne.hughes@...>
      To: "MPD-5D@yahoogroups.com" <MPD-5D@yahoogroups.com>
      Cc: "Solberg, Andrew (MPD)" <andrew.solberg@...>
      Sent: Tuesday, March 27, 2012 12:31 PM
      Subject: RE: [MPD-5D] South Dakota Park is in Need of Attention

      We will continue to give the park special attention especially at night when it closes.  I have call the Mayor City Wide call center and obtained the following number 77998 advising them that the trash cans are running over and the grass needs to be cut.  I hope this gets done soon.

      Lieutenant Corinne Hughes

      Join Mayor Gray’s One City • One Hire - 10,000 Jobs Campaign
      “Putting District Residents Back to Work – One Hire at a Time”
      Learn more at http://onecityonehire.org