RE: [MPD-5D] South Dakota Park is in Need of Attention

  • Gattison, Wanda (OUC)
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 27, 2012

      I also forwarded your email directly to DPW on Monday morning.

      Wanda Royster Gattison

      Public Information Officer

      Office of Unified Communications

      2720 Martin Luther King, Jr. Avenue, SE

      Washington, DC  20032

      Ph: (202) 730-0503

      Fx: (202) 730-1425

      Cell: (202) 494-3332

      wanda.gattison@...

      www.ouc.dc.gov

    • Thomas, Carl D. (EOM)
      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 27, 2012

        The Office of the Director of DPR has been notified of the situation and DPR is in the process of correcting it.

        Thank you for bringing this to our attention and thank you Lt. Hughes for being so proactive.