Re: [MPD-5D] Youth Activity: 5D CAC Movie Night

  • sara kaufman
    Message 1 of 4 , May 3, 2006
      Good Evening

      I heard tonight [atthe PSA 501 NW special community meeting] from Art Slater, the chair of the CAC,  that the flyers provided had to be redone.

      The starting time for the Saturday movie, announced by Commander Greene,  was 4PM.

      I hope that everyone that is interested will check back for confirmation of the time.

      On 5/3/06, Tom Usselman <tom@...> wrote:
      Hi Dee,

      So far this is our first! I think we intend to have one movie night a month for the summer.

      I will keep you posted as the schedule fills in.

      I will attach a flyer for distribution.

      Thanks,
      Tom

      Date: Saturday, May 6th 2006 Time: 6:00 8:00 pm
      Location: Fifth District Station
      1805 Bladensburg Rd., NE

      Thanks,

      Tom Usselman
      5th District Citizens Advisory Council
      Corresponding Secretary

      Policing for Prevention
      Yahoo! Groups Links

      Policing for Prevention

      YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

      •  Visit your group "MPD-5D" on the web.