Youth Activity: 5D CAC Saturday Movie will now start at 4:00 pm, May 6th!

  • Art Slater
    Message 1 of 1 , May 3 10:30 PM
      Neighbors,

      To better suit time management at headquarters, 5D CAC Movie Day has been scheduled for 4:00 p.m. - 6:30 p.m. on Saturday, May 6.  Same place, earlier time slot!

      Please join the 5th District Citizens Advisory Council for our first Movie Day.
      We will be serving popcorn, hot dogs and drinks.
      Bring the family and enjoy an afternoon of entertainment.

      Attached is a revised flyer.

      Art Slater
      5D CAC
      Chair