Tonight Wednesday Meeting May 3, 2006

  • mpd5d_coordinator
    Message 1 of 1 , May 3, 2006
      Thanks to the sharp eye of our fellow list server members corrected
      MY mistake. TONIGHT IS WEDNESDAY THANKS ALL I APPRECIATED YOU HELP!!
      Special thanks to Gary and Tom

      Reminder Notice
      May 3, 2006

      Meeting TONIGHT

      Where: Margaret Murray Washington, Career Senior High School
      27 O Street NW, Room 100

      When: 6:30 pm Wednesday, May 3, 2006

      Why: Due to recent events located in PSA 501 our planned Wednesday
      walkthrough initially scheduled to began at First and O Streets NW @
      6:30 PM will be deferred to offer Capt. M. Scott and Lt. Welch an
      opportunity to share vital information concerning emerging activities
      in the community. The Captain will address these issues and
      neighborhood concerns.

      Please plan to attend and bring your Neighbor.

      Next PSA 501 meeting May 18, 2006, 7:00 pm Community room of St
      Martin's Church For additional information on the PSA 501 meeting
      contact: Lieutenant Welch, PSA 501 on 202 698-0268, e-mail
      dean.welch@... or
      Community Outreach Coordinator, Fayette Vaughn-Lee on 202 698-0118, e-
      mail fayette.vaughn-lee@...