Youth Activity: 5D CAC Movie Night

  • Tom Usselman
    Message 1 of 4 , May 3, 2006
      Hi 5D,

      Please Join the Fifth District Citizens' Advisory Council for our
      first Children's Movie Night.

      We will be serving popcorn,hot dogs and drinks.Bring the whole
      family and enjoy an afternoon of entertainment in the company of
      your neighbors!

      The Movie will be: Remember the Titans
      The true story of a newly appointed African-American coach and his
      high school team on their first season as a racially integrated unit.

      Date: Saturday, May 6th 2006 Time: 6:00 8:00 pm
      Location: Fifth District Station
      1805 Bladensburg Rd., NE

      Thanks,

      Tom Usselman
      5th District Citizens Advisory Council
      Corresponding Secretary
    • Smith, Dee (COUNCIL)
      Message 2 of 4 , May 3, 2006
        Hi Tom:

        Can you provide me with a full schedule of CAC family night events. I would
        like to make flyers to help spread the word and place this in our online
        newsletter. Thanks

        Dee Smith
        Director of Constituent Services
        Office of Councilmember Orange
        (202) 724-8028 fax (202) 724-8076

        Date: Saturday, May 6th 2006 Time: 6:00 8:00 pm
        Location: Fifth District Station
        1805 Bladensburg Rd., NE

        Thanks,

        Tom Usselman
        5th District Citizens Advisory Council
        Corresponding Secretary

        Policing for Prevention
        Yahoo! Groups Links
      • Tom Usselman
        Message 3 of 4 , May 3, 2006
          Hi Dee,

          So far this is our first! I think we intend to have one movie night a month for the summer.

          I will keep you posted as the schedule fills in.

          I will attach a flyer for distribution.

          Date: Saturday, May 6th 2006 Time: 6:00 8:00 pm
          Location: Fifth District Station
          1805 Bladensburg Rd., NE

          Thanks,

          Tom Usselman
          5th District Citizens Advisory Council
          Corresponding Secretary

          Policing for Prevention
          Yahoo! Groups Links

        • sara kaufman
          Message 4 of 4 , May 3, 2006
            Good Evening

            I heard tonight [atthe PSA 501 NW special community meeting] from Art Slater, the chair of the CAC,  that the flyers provided had to be redone.

            The starting time for the Saturday movie, announced by Commander Greene,  was 4PM.

            I hope that everyone that is interested will check back for confirmation of the time.

            Date: Saturday, May 6th 2006 Time: 6:00 8:00 pm
            Location: Fifth District Station
            1805 Bladensburg Rd., NE

            Thanks,

            Tom Usselman
            5th District Citizens Advisory Council
            Corresponding Secretary

            Policing for Prevention
            Yahoo! Groups Links

            Policing for Prevention

            YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

            •  Visit your group "MPD-5D" on the web.