RE: [MPD-5D] Re: more shots 2500-2600 block of 10th St. NE

  • Burke, Patrick (MPD)
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 15, 2005
      Thanks Kristen. I'll check with communications to see if I can find any additional information. There were no victims - if in fact shots were fired, but i'll see if any of the officers can provide some insight.

      Captain Patrick A. Burke
      Fifth District, MPDC
      Buckle Up, Drive Safe and Make a Difference!

      Office: 202 727-4488
      Pager: 888 523-7099