News Release “Wednesday’s walkthrough deferred”

  • mpd5d_coordinator
    Message 1 of 1 , May 2, 2006
      News Release
      "Wednesday's walkthrough deferred"

      May 2, 2006

      Due to recent events located in PSA 501 our planned Wednesday
      walkthrough initially scheduled to began at First and O streets NW @
      6:30 PM will be deferred to offer Capt. M. Scott and Lt. Welch an
      opportunity to share vital information concerning emerging activities
      in the community. The Captain will address these issues and
      neighborhood concerns at the Margaret Murray Washington, Career
      Senior High School 27 O Street NW, Room 100 @ 6:30 pm. Please plan
      to attend.

      Other Crime Prevention Information: You may meet and talk with your
      assigned Lt. at your monthly scheduled neighborhood PSA Community
      Meetings. For meeting information
      Visit the Fifth District on line at www.mpdc.dc.gov or
      http://mpdc.dc.gov/mpdc/cwp/view,a,1239,q,545954.asp.

      You may also contact the Fifth District's Community Outreach
      Coordinator Fayette Vaughn-Lee for meeting schedules on (202) 698-
      0188 or e-mail her at fayette.vaughn-lee@...

      Patrol Service Area 501
      Lt. Ronald Wright-ronald.wright@...
      Lt. Dean Welch– dean.welch@...