RE: [MPD-5D] Near death traffic event

  • Hughes, Corinne (MPD)
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 12, 2012
      Sorry about your near-death experience. We will talk with the Fort Myers construction company. We have a working relationship with them. We will also forward your complaint to our motor carrier unit which enforces violations on trucks and 18-wheelers. PSA 505 units will also enforce speeding regulations in this block. Thanks for the information!

      Lt. Hughes
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 12, 2012
        Thank you very much.