Re: [MPD-5D] 1st st. NW last night and this morning

  • DCReardon@AOL.COM
    Message 1 of 2 , May 2, 2006

      My neighbors 13 y.o. son was in the market at 1st and O last nite when the shooting started someone was shot, dont know if it was fatal or not.  the drug boys are fueding again, looks like.

      In a message dated 5/2/2006 9:43:50 A.M. Eastern Standard Time, dairyqween@... writes:
      I watched the news but didn't see anything about the significant
      police activity on 1st St last night.  Can anyone share what happened?

      Thanks

      Policing for Prevention
      Yahoo! Groups Links

          http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/