1st st. NW last night and this morning

  • dairyqweendq
    Message 1 of 2 , May 2, 2006
      I watched the news but didn't see anything about the significant
      police activity on 1st St last night. Can anyone share what happened?

      Thanks
    • DCReardon@AOL.COM
      Message 2 of 2 , May 2, 2006

        My neighbors 13 y.o. son was in the market at 1st and O last nite when the shooting started someone was shot, dont know if it was fatal or not.  the drug boys are fueding again, looks like.

        In a message dated 5/2/2006 9:43:50 A.M. Eastern Standard Time, dairyqween@... writes:
        I watched the news but didn't see anything about the significant
        police activity on 1st St last night.  Can anyone share what happened?

        Thanks

        Policing for Prevention
        Yahoo! Groups Links

            http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/