(no subject)

  • DCReardon@AOL.COM
    Message 1 of 1 , May 1 1:35 PM

      Here is another view on the drug problem:

      Title: Treatment No Panacea for Nation's Drug Problems, Researchers Say

      'We can't arrest our way out of our drug problems,' has become a familiar mantra among advocates for more spending on addiction treatment and prevention. In a new report, however, drug-policy researchers Reuter and Pollack offer a sobering counterpoint: the U.S. can't just treat its way to a drug-free society, either.