*UPDATE* Regarding 911 Outage

  • Bedlion, Duncan (MPD)
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 3, 2012
      District of Columbia Citizens,

      Our 911 system is currently experiencing an emergency power outage which has disabled the 911 call-in system.  We have dedicated resources currently addressing this problem.  For police emergencies and other concerns within the 5th District please call the 5th District station number: 202-698-0150.  You may also reach our Command Information Center at 202-727-9099.

      Additionally, the 5th District Watch Commander cell phone number is 202-327-4392.

      Sergeant Duncan Bedlion
      5th District

      Join Mayor Gray’s One City • One Hire - 10,000 Jobs Campaign
      “Putting District Residents Back to Work – One Hire at a Time”
      Learn more at http://onecityonehire.org