Help for Silent_warrior246

  • mpd5d_coordinator
    Message 1 of 1 , May 1, 2006
      Correction First & O Street NW

      Silent_warrior246 needed information on how to address cars stopping on
      their block with prostitutes performing sex acts and leaving their
      trash after they are
      done. Silent_warrior246 also wrote that "have had confrontations
      before. Tag numbers, Photos what can I do."

      Will you join your neighbors on Wednesday May 3, 2006 @ 6:30 PM at the
      corner of First and O streets NE? I am Fayette Vaughn-Lee Community
      Outreach Coordinator for the 5th District, we are the people who are
      affected, the goal is to develop strategies that address the main
      issues What is it about 1st street that is conducive to prostitution.
      How can we List serv members and people witnessing the problem help
      Silent_warrior246?
      If any have the will to assist Silent_warrior246, and the others
      community members, please come.