Fwd: [Brookland] car break-in last night

  • Debbie Smith-Steiner
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 28, 2012

      Positive change is right around the corner!

      Begin forwarded message:

      From: "s" <lechugita123@...>
      Date: February 28, 2012 2:36:24 PM EST
      To: Brookland@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [Brookland] car break-in last night

      Neighbors,

      Last night my car was broken into on the 1900 Block of Newton Street. Nothing was damaged but I did lose some things of no value to anyone but hope someone might find by the side of the road. The first is a blue pouch containing all of the vehicle documentation for my Toyota and the other is our baby's green and gray diaper bag. (picture of bag: http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=3535414)

      Both items are of the type that they'd look valuable in a quick grab but would soon be discovered to be useless and discarded. Hope I was a lone victim last night and that all is well.

      Thanks for keeping an eye out,

      Daniel on Newton