Re: 14 yr old shot on Monday?

  • garett_jonesii
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 15, 2005
      Looks like they are still investigating. This is on the website for
      NBC 4.

      Teenage Boy Found Shot In Alley
      Police: Boy Was Shot Someplace Else

      POSTED: 6:40 am EST March 15, 2005

      WASHINGTON -- District authorities say a 14-year-old boy was found
      shot in the back Monday night in an alley.

      Investigators said the boy was discovered about 9:30 p.m., in the
      rear of the 100 block of U Street, Northeast.

      But officers said they believe he was shot at another location.

      Investigators say they're not sure if he walked there or got dumped
      there.

      Police said the boy was conscious and breathing, but they are having
      trouble getting information from him.

      --- In MPD-5D@yahoogroups.com, "wildsolutions2000"