Meeting Reminder: Ward 5 Council on Education

  • F. Gibson
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 26, 2012

      Hello Ward 5!

      The Ward 5 Council on Education will hold its February meeting on Tuesday, February 28th, from 6:30pm until 8pm, at the Lamond-Riggs Library (located at 5401 South Dakota Ave, NE). (Please note: the meeting will be held in the upstairs meeting room of the library).

      If you have any questions,concerns, or if you would like to add something to the agenda, please feel free to contact us at ward5coe@....

      We look forward to seeing you on Tuesday!

      --
      Faith Gibson
      Public Information Officer

    • F. Gibson
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 27, 2012

        Hello Ward 5!

        The Ward 5 Council on Education will hold its February meeting on tomorrow evening, Tuesday, February 28th, from 6:30pm until 8pm, at the Lamond-Riggs Library (located at 5401 South Dakota Ave, NE). (Please note: the meeting will be held in the upstairs meeting room of the library).

        If you have any questions,concerns, or if you would like to add something to the agenda, please feel free to contact us at ward5coe@....

        We look forward to seeing you tomorrow night!

        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 17, 2012

          Hello Ward 5!

          The Ward 5 Council on Education will hold its March meeting on Tuesday, March 20th, from 6:30pm until 8pm, at the Lamond-Riggs Library (located at 5401 South Dakota Ave, NE). (Please note: the meeting will be held in the upstairs meeting room of the library).

          If you have any questions,concerns, or if you would like to add something to the agenda, please feel free to contact us at ward5coe@....

          We look forward to seeing you Tuesday!

          --
          Faith Gibson Hubbard