Unleased Dog Craziness!

  • Sunny James
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 25, 2012
      Officer Manlapaz, Mindy, James, Danielle, Amanda:

      Thank you all very much for your words of encouragement, suggestions, handout ideas.Officer Manlapaz, thank you for the information on what the DC law is regarding unleashed dogs.

      I was beginning to think that I had opened the door to an alternate universe where dogs were in charge and their owners were angry and rude. I've removed myself from the listserv for dcdog and brooklandogs. I will say that in all the years that I've been on the internet and used listservs, I've never gotten the kind of angry and ignorant emails that I received in the last 24 hours--about dogs. In the future I'll just post dog-related items to the general listservs. It won't make the crazies go away, but at least I'm not subscribed to them.

      Sunny