RE: [MPD-5D] New to this site and have questions

  • Vaughn-Lee, Fayette (MPD)
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 29, 2006

      Welcome to the Community, I am Fayette Vaughn-Lee, Community Outreach Coordinator for the Fifth District. You both live in PSA 505.  Community members meet with their Police Lieutenant Anthony Medoro monthly to get crime stats, discussion other crime issues directly with the Lt., and to collaboratively develop solution to neighborhood problems.  The meetings are held on the third Tuesday of each month @ theWashington Center for Aging 2601 18th Street NE , 7:00 pm. I know he would like to welcome you personally, please give him a call or email him.  The Lt. can be reached on (202) 698-0268, or e-mail him anthony.medoro@...

      Use the following to get more information.

      http://app.calendar.rrc.dc.gov/eventDetail.aspx?eventId=2359&eo=4488&thisDate=4.18.2006&cdlCalendars=67

      Also please plan to attend the Citizen Advisory Council Meeting.  This is a forum where citizens provide the Fifth District Commander with information and recommendations on public safety problems and police service needs. The Fifth District’s CAC meetings are held at the Fifth District Station, on the fourth Thursday of each month, @ 7:00 PM.  For more information:  http://app.calendar.rrc.dc.gov/eventDetail.aspx?eventId=2384&eo=4520&thisDate=4.27.2006&cdlCalendars=67

      Again, Welcome.  I look forward to Sharing more about Neighborhood Partnerships “the Catalyst of Community Policing”.

      (For more about Policing for prevention follow :) http://mpdc.dc.gov/mpdc/cwp/view,a,3,Q,548411,mpdcNav_GID,1523,mpdcNav,|,.asp

      Fayette Vaughn-Lee, Community Outreach Coordinator 5D   202 698-0188 fayette.vaughn-lee@...