Re: [MPD-5D] Re: Visit by Constellation Energy Employee at your house?

  • Matt
    Message 1 of 16 , Feb 2 1:36 PM
      I'm all for saving money, but the guy who came to my house (while very courteous and friendly) was very short on details. He emphasized saving money on energy costs, but when I asked specific questions about the program, he seemed lost. He also kept asking to see my Pepco statements.

      I don't mind someone coming around... Just make sure they are knowledgeable about their product.

      On Feb 2, 2012, at 1:43 PM, "constellationeg" <constellationeg@...> wrote:

      We noticed a few questions about Constellation Energy's residential
      electric sales offer for homeowners and renters in Maryland and
      Washington, D.C.

      We offer residents a variety of ways to enroll with
      Constellation.

      While many customers use our website to enroll, others prefer to have a conversation over the phone or with a door-to-door sales representative at their home. We like to give consumers a chance to ask more detailed questions – just as many of us wanted to do more than a decade ago when we first had the opportunity to choose our phone service provider.

      --- In MPD-5D@yahoogroups.com, "ijshere" <ijshere@...> wrote:

      > Has anyone else been visited by an employee of Constellation Energy?
      >
      > Someone came by our house yesterday asking my wife to compare our
      energy bills with Constellation Energy. He had a Constellation Energy
      jacket on, but the whole thing sounded suspicious to me. Especially with
      the increase in burglaries.