FW: Theft Property

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1 1:33 PM

      The commander of the First District, Danny Hickson, asked me to post this message to the 5D listserv.

      On January 24, 2012 First District tact officers made were working in the PSA 104 area regarding Thefts from Autos. At that time they made contact with an individual in the area of 8th & K Sts NE who was arrested for Possession of the Implements of Crime. During a subsequent search of his person they recovered a women’s necklace and a set of keys. The keys were on a “Department of State” lanyard. The subject is a suspect in our Thefts from Autos; however, we have not been able to locate a report that corresponds with the recovered property. If you, or someone you know, were the victim of a crime where similar property was stolen please contact me directly so I can get the information to the correct officers. Do not respond on the listserv, but use my email address: daniel.hickson@...

      Commander Daniel Hickson

      Metropolitan Police Department

      First District

      101 M Street SW

      202-729-2037 Office

      202-270-2279 Cell

      Join Mayor Gray at the One City Summit on February 11, 2012
      Let Your Voice Be Heard – Help the District become a more livable, vibrant, and inclusive city – for everyone.
      Open to all DC residents
      Sign up at www.onecitysummit.dc.gov