RE: Upcoming Community-Police Meeting (February 2012)

    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 1, 2012

      All PSA meetings this month will be held in conjunction with the CAC meeting on the 23rd.

      Also, for each of the PSAs, as we have new boundaries in some of the PSAs and new residents in some of the PSAs, we are also holding meetings for each PSA so that we can welcome new residents and introduce ourselves to those who have not met us yet.  We will hold meetings at the following times and locations:

      PSA 501 and PSA 502 will hold a joint meeting on Wednesday, February 15, at 7 pm at the Harry Thomas Rec Center on Lincoln Road, NE.

      PSA 503 will also hold its regularly scheduled PSA/ANC meeting on Wednesday, February 8, at 6:30 pm at the Hospital for sick Children at 1731 Bunker Hill Road, NE.

      PSA 504 will also hold its regularly scheduled monthly meeting on Wednesday, February 15, at 7 pm at the Turkey Thicket Rec center at 10th and Perry Place, NE.

      PSA 505 will hold its meeting on Thursday, February 16, at 7 pm at the senior Wellness Center 2601 18th St., NE.

      PSA 506 will hold a meeting on Thursday, February 16 at 7 pm at 5D, 1805 Bladensburg Road, NE.

      PSA 507 will hold a meeting at the Langston Golf Course clubhouse on Tuesday, febraury 7, at 7 pm.

      We welcome all of you to attend both the meeting at the CAC, and at the specially scheduled meetings within each of the seven PSAs.

      Thank you,

      Andy Solberg

      Commander, 5D

      Thursday, February 23, 2012