Armed Burglary Last Night in the 1500 Block of 4th St NW

  • studermw
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1, 2012
      I'd like to get as much information as possible about an armed burglary last night in the 1500 Block of 4th St NW. One of my neighbors was apparently mugged by individuals with guns as she was moving things out of her house.

      I don't want to barrage our officers with inquiries too soon after an incident, but I think it would be good to get some details out to people in the neighborhood for for prevention and to have people on the lookout for suspects. Thanks.