Re: Request for Increased Patrols - Unit Block O St NW

  • booksnmorebooks
    Message 1 of 11 , Jan 30, 2012
      Hello all:

      I forwarded these emails to the DMH Homeless Outreach Team. I joined this group because I live in the 5th District, but I am also a DMH employee.

      As one of the MPD posters noted in an earlier, the Homeless Outreach Team regularly works with MPD to help address this kind of issue.

      The Homeless Outreach team will followup on this individual at the address noted below and also work with MPD and SOME to ensure that there is appropriate followup and linkage to needed services.

      Anne

      The DMH Homeless Outreach Team can be contacted directly at