RE: [MPD-5D] Change of PSA

  • Brown, Jeff (MPD)
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 24, 2012

      While the boundaries encompassing the area of 18th & D St NE have been realigned and are now part of the Fifth District’s PSA 507, many of the officers who patrolled this area previously were also reassigned to the Fifth District and continue to patrol this same area.

      We will ensure that this area continues to receive patrols on a consistent basis.

      Capt. J. Brown

      5th District

      (202) 698-0121

      Join Mayor Gray at the One City Summit on February 11, 2012
      Let Your Voice Be Heard – Help the District become a more livable, vibrant, and inclusive city – for everyone.
      Open to all DC residents
      Sign up at www.onecitysummit.dc.gov