FW: Graffiti news

    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 20, 2012
      I'd like to share some information about recent developments in the case involving the five men arrested for graffiti this summer.

      Andy Solberg
      Commander, 5D

      Sign up at www.onecitysummit.dc.gov
    • Debbie Smith-Steiner
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 20, 2012
        Thanks Commander!  This should teach these young men a worth while lesson

        Positive change is right around the corner!

        Sign up at www.onecitysummit.dc.gov

        <Huff,_Christopher_et_al_1-13-12.pdf>